We nervously launched Blackbox Case the day before Thanksgiving, 2009. From t...
5 Reasons We Love What We Do
Posted by Anthony Evans on July 11, 2011 1 Comment
Reason 1: We Live and Work in Golden, Colorado!
- We get to work in one of the best places in the world! Our shop is located in the beautiful city of Golden, Colorado. Here we are only an hour away from 7 world class ski resorts including Winter Park, Breckenridge and Vail. Golden is also home to Coors Brewing (our shop is only a few minutes from them). Our shop is nestled right up against the foothills of the great Rocky Mountains. At any moment, we are a mere few minutes from rafting, mountain biking or hiking. Golden is hands down one of the best places to live!
Reason 2: Creative Freedom
- Any artist knows that part of making something is the ability to be creative. We take the exact same approach when designing our cases. We are constantly trying to come up with new and effective ways of creating our cases. When we create a new case design, you bet we love to show it off. And with a shop full of tools that could cut your hand off at any moment, we can build anything our hearts can dream of. Perfection is our passion when creating these cases. Each case goes through a rigorous check to make sure it meets all standards before it's shipped to you. Only the best make it.
Reason 3: Co-Workers are Key
- We are firm believers that the people you surround yourself with are the people who influence your life the most. Here at BlackBox Case, we try and create an environment where everyone's opinion matters. There's nothing like feeling as if the company you work for values you as an employee. We are always asking our team mates for their input on ways we can better our product. The people we have here represent over 30 years of experiences in woodworking expertise! From custom furniture building to hardwood flooring, we've seen the industry in many different ways. Our boss is one of the best people we know. He is loyal, caring and kicks butt when it comes to building anything custom.
Reason 4: We Get to Work with Power Tools!
- Maybe it's just a guy thing, but there's nothing better than getting and using new tools. Every time we buy a new tool, we use the crap out of it. Currently, we have already destroyed 3 routers, a couple of drills and a belt sander (which we jumped off the top of our offices). Our machinery gets a lot of use so we are constantly doing research as to who builds the best power tools. And we believe that quality products speak for them selves. When a company takes the time to build a quality tool, you bet they will have returning customers because they know that building a product that works is more important than just making a sale.
Reason 5: We Love To Hear Your Story
- We know and believe that good customer service goes a long way. If someone doesn't stand behind their product, why should the consumer? That's why we always do our best to serve our customers. We love to hear feedback from you! If you're happy about your case let us know. If your unhappy with it, let us know as well. We want to know what can do in the future to improve our customer service. If you have any questions, concerns, praise or skepticism, please let us know, that is what we are here for.
We hope you enjoy your purchase as much as we love making them! Cheers to making awesome stuff!